Sunday, July 19, 2015

Final Post/Reflection

In making this fluency blog I have learned a lot about my own writing and also myself. To start, I've realized how good it feels to write. For some reason writing down my own thoughts helps to clear my mind and give me a sense of clarity and focus. I've also come to realize that I not only enjoy my own writing but others enjoy it as well. I never thought that some of the thoughts in my head that I never release to the public are ones that my peers would actually enjoy hearing about. Another aspect to the fluency writing that I've realized is how quickly I can accumulate words (or around 300 to be exact) when I'm talking about something that interests me. For example, my posts about religion simply flowed out of me with little to no effort. Without thinking I was typing words and before I knew it my blog was complete. I also found myself showing the blogs that I had written for this class to my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment