Saturday, June 20, 2015

"I Believe" List

1. I believe that people need something to believe in.
2. I believe that people always have a choice in things, not fate.
3. I believe in science.
4. I believe some people deserve help.
5. I believe the greatest blessing in life is family.
6. I believe that there are always ways to improve yourself.
7. I believe in true love.
8, I believe that divorce is wrong.
9. I believe in karma.
10. I believe people are not naturally born "good".
11. I believe in talking about conflicts.
12. I believe violence is wrong.
13. I believe that everyone has a soulmate.
14. I believe not all mistakes should be regrets.
15. I believe all people should have the right to marry who they choose.
16. I believe people kill people, not guns.
17. I believe that an IQ can't be determined by a written test.
18. I believe in forgiveness, even of your enemies.
19. I believe your family isn't necessarily your blood.
20. I believe a woman has the right to abort her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment