Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jung Typology Test

For this blog post I will be writing about my results from the Jung Typology test and how I feel that these results relate to me in both my everyday life and also in my writing. My results for this test were an "ENFP" which I believe describes me perfectly! According to this test "ENFPs are generally warm, enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, and compassionate. They are often outgoing and are energized by spending time with others." This is easily shown through both my life and my writing! 

I've always been somewhat of a social butterfly, and also spontaneous in my actions. This can also be seen as a downfall because I tend to procrastinate and have trouble turning down a night out on the town. Although these qualities may have a few downfalls I feel as if they make me both an exciting person to be around and also an exciting writer. Not only am I creative and enthusiastic but I also am very compassionate and warm. I believe that these are great qualities for me to have as a writer because it allows me to see from other people's point of view. 

All around, I think that this test was fairly accurate. Although many of the qualities listed are good, some are bad. I can now see that my personality traits, including being a social butterfly, can also have some very negative effects on my life. However, seeing this test made me realize that this test lists traits but does not make the decisions for me! A positive change can always be made.


No comments:

Post a Comment