Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Party animals?

After a night out with friends are you the type that is sad the night is over, or one that is glad to be at home? This is a question that I have answered of myself lately. I have found that I have become somewhat of a homebody, something that often comes with age. Don't get me wrong, I love a night out with the girls or a romantic night out with my man, but there always comes a point in the night when thoughts of my home crawl into the back of my head. Does this mean I am an adult now? Don't get me wrong friends, I had my share of night after night staying out late- being a college kid. However, as that chapter of my life comes to a bittersweet end I find myself happy and content with my simple, relaxing nights at home. 

1 comment:

  1. I find this post to be quite ironic as my wife and I were just thinking the same thing earlier today. For me I believe it was a barrage of things in my life such as partying at an early age, marriage, and our careers. From time to time we definitely enjoy our nights out, but there's always a time within the night where we both just can't wait to go home and hibernate for a couple days. There's nothing like the comforts of your own home :)

    ReplyDelete